Detroit is more beautiful than you would think it is AND also: more clean!!!
- Belle Isle Park
- Renaissance Park
- Hart Plaza
- Greektown (here is where the most people are, the most restaurants and also the most fun to see :-D)
- Fox Theatre
- The Heidelberg Project (i loved it but it is a little bit crazy :-D)
- The Spirit of Detroit (read the signs it’s pretty cool)
- International Riverfront (Beautiful!!)
- Grand Circus Park
- Monument to Joe Louis
- Capitol Park
- Michigan Soldiers and Sailors Monument
We rented bikes to explore the city, which was really goof, because for example the Heidelberg Project is a little bit more far away than the main attractions :-).